Why to choose flap discs?
- Less vibrations than the abrasive discs
- Even grinding results
- Consistent performance - as the flaps gradually wear during use, there is a continual supply of "new" grains exposed from the under layers.
- Very good removal rate - grinding angle of conical shape provides optimum contact between work piece and disc surface
- Faster results - they remove material aggressively, with removal rates equal to grinding abrasive discs.
- Cool grinding - they require little surface pressure, so there are cool work conditions that permit light contouring while avoiding burning workpieces by overheating
- Excellent lifetime - they last as much as 30 times longer than conventional sanding paper